The OPI Summer Institute is back and registration costs have been waived for 2022!
Please save the date to join us from June 20-24, 2022, for the OPI Summer Institute at Montana State University – Bozeman!
The week long event will include over 130 + sessions featuring:
- Dr. Peter Liljedahl, Thinking Classrooms
- Simon Gonsoulin & Tessie Rose Bailey, AIR
- Dr. Bella Bikowsky, Inua Consulting
- Susan Barrett, PBIS Center
- Dr. Lori Newcomer, Dr. Kristine Jolivette, Dr. Scott Poland
- Tribal Elders & Using Youth Voice
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Training
- Whole Child, Mental Health, & Positive Behavioral Supports
- MTSS, Interventions, and Data Sessions for all Tiers
- https://opi.mt.gov/Summer-InstituteTrauma Informed Practices & Self-care Strategies
- Gifted & Talented, Career Technical Education
- Sessions in Reading, Math, Science, Social Studies, and Gifted & Talented
Registration closes June 12 or until full. Join us in “Putting Montana Students First”!